1. In what year did the Mount Everest tragedy as described in the book take place among the climbers in Rob Hall's and Scott Fischer's teams?
2. What is affecting Krukauer's ability to think clearly while at the summit of Mount Everest?
3. What has NOT left Krukauer feeling drained when he reaches the summit?
4. While at the summit, Krakauer takes photos of ___________ and Andy Harris.
5. What does Krakauer notice in the sky after taking pictures? This is something that he had not noticed before.
6. Who does Krakauer ask to turn down his oxygen tank because he wants to conserve his oxygen as he waits for other climbers?
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)