|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Krakauer's obvious purpose of including the information in Chapter 9?
2. What did Gail believe about Chris's past life?
3. Where did Chris intend to hike?
4. What was the similar experience that led to both of these stories of drop out and adventure?
5. What story does Krakauer tell that resembles Chris's in many ways?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What kind of place was The Slabs?
2. When hunters discovered Chris's body in September of...
This section contains 999 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)