Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the tender moment between Chris and his father right after Chris graduated from high school?
2. Chris's parents had moved, but his step brother was contacted. After he positively identified Chris, what did he do?
3. Where did Chris leave from on April 15, 1992 on his journey to Alaska?
4. When did Jon Krakauer interview Walt McCandless?
5. How did the police know Chris's real last name?
Write an essay about loneliness. Using Ron Franz as an example, write about how losing loved ones can affect one's life and what one can do to fill the void. Give your opinion of Ron Franz as to whether he had a good plan for living alone.
Write an essay about Walt and Billie as examples of people working hard to fulfill the American dream. Explain whether you think their ambition might have affected their children. Conclude with your opinion about making money and making a life.
Write an essay on your idea of living off the land. In the essay give specific details about the knowledge one would need before attempting to live that way. What skills would a person need as well? Where would be ideal locations for such an endeavor?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)