Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the tender moment between Chris and his father right after Chris graduated from high school?
(a) He spent that summer doing things with his father.
(b) He let his father ready his personal journal.
(c) He gave his father an expensive telescope and told him how much he appreciated him.
(d) He asked his father's advice about choosing a college.
2. Chris's parents had moved, but his step brother was contacted. After he positively identified Chris, what did he do?
(a) Contacted Gillien to get more information.
(b) Flew to Alaska to claim the body.
(c) Drove to Maryland to inform Chris's parents.
(d) Told his wife that he always knew Chris would end that way.
3. Where did Chris leave from on April 15, 1992 on his journey to Alaska?
(a) Los angeles.
4. When did Jon Krakauer interview Walt McCandless?
(a) On what would have been Chris's birthday.
(b) A year after Chris died.
(c) Seven weeks after Chris's body was recovered.
(d) Never. He would not speak with Krakauer.
5. How did the police know Chris's real last name?
(a) From his journal.
(b) From his virginia driver's license.
(c) From the note he had taped to the bus door.
(d) From his Social Security card they found in his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Westerberg able to help the police?
2. What emotional experience disturbed Chris while he is staying in the bus?
3. What affected the eating habits of Chris's family?
4. What evidence does Krakauer find that suggests Chris was ready to re-enter society?
5. When Krakauer reached an impassable place on the mountain, what did he do?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)