|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Stikine Ice Cap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the tender moment between Chris and his father right after Chris graduated from high school?
(a) He spent that summer doing things with his father.
(b) He let his father ready his personal journal.
(c) He asked his father's advice about choosing a college.
(d) He gave his father an expensive telescope and told him how much he appreciated him.
2. Near what famous landmark did Chris McCandless die?
(a) Mt. St. Helens.
(b) Mt. Rushmore.
(c) Mt. McKinley.
(d) Old Faithful.
3. What was located at Oh-My-God Hot Springs?
(a) A hippie commune of sorts, which had sprung up around some natural hot springs.
(b) A ranger station.
(c) A tourist inn and spa.
(d) A pool with a waterfall.
4. What alias did Ruess carve on the walls of the canyon?
(a) Yosemite Sam.
5. What was the similar experience that led to both of these stories of drop out and adventure?
(a) Both of them had issues with their family life.
(b) Both of them were classical musicians.
(c) Both of them graduated from Emory University.
(d) Both of them drove Yellow Datsons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Christ steal a bicycle in Northern California?
2. How does Chapter 1 begin?
3. What steps did Walt and Billie take to find Chris?
4. What did Gallien know about city people who came to do what Chris had in mind?
5. Who gave Krakauer dinner and a place to sleep in Petersberg?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)