|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Virginia Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Chris already been separating himself from his family?
(a) By living off campus in a room that had no phone.
(b) By not speaking to them for months at a time.
(c) By only meeting them occasionally at a restaurant.
(d) By going out of town for holidays and weekends.
2. What unusual political action did Waterman take after his climb?
(a) He applied to go to West Point.
(b) He got elected to the Fairbanks School Board.
(c) He campaigned for LBJ.
(d) He ran for President of the United States.
3. In regards to family, how do Ruess and Chris compare?
(a) They both were alienated from their families.
(b) Ruess seemed to be on good relations with his family unlike Chris.
(c) Like Chris, Ruess felt his family supported his travels.
(d) Ruess and Chris both missed their families as they traveled.
4. What did Chris make at Franz's house?
(a) A wallet to give to Franz.
(b) A new leather backpack.
(c) A pair of moccasins.
(d) A leather belt that depicted all his travels to date.
5. Where had Chris McCandless attended school and graduated with honors?
(a) The University of Virginia.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Emory University.
(d) Yale University.
Short Answer Questions
1. After surviving 10 years living off the land, what became of Rosellini?
2. Who did Chris meet on a trip into Salton City to get some supplies?
3. What connection did Jim Gallien make when he read the article about Chris's death?
4. Who had left Chris a $40,000 inheritance for his school?
5. What food was Chris extremely fond of?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)