|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Anza-Borrego.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Krakaeur meet Westerberg?
(a) In the Daily News in Carthage.
(b) In the Caberet in Carthage.
(c) At a Texaco station in Carthage.
(d) At his house in Carthage.
2. What questions did Chris ask Gallien that impressed the older man?
(a) About moose and carribu.
(b) Informed questions about the flora and fauna of Alaska.
(c) About the length of winters in Alaska.
(d) About traffic in that part of Alaska.
3. What do some people think about Chris McCandless?
(a) That he was a foolish boy who threw away his life.
(b) That he had the spirit of Daniel Boone.
(c) That he was murdered in Alaska.
(d) That he was accident prone.
4. What is the tone of Krakauer's book?
5. In October of 1990, National Park Ranger, what did Bud Walsh discover?
(a) A rifle that had been buried.
(b) A backpack with $123 stuffed inside it.
(c) Evidence of a camp in a restricted area.
(d) Chris's old yellow Datsun that had been abandoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Tolstoy book was found inside the bus?
2. Where did Chris McCandless come from?
3. What did Chris realize after he decided to abandon his once beloved Datsun?
4. Where did Chris meet Wayne Westerberg?
5. What prevented Jan and Bob from going to Bullhead City to pick Chris up?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)