|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Anza-Borrego.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gallien notice about Chris's boots?
(a) They were too large for his feet.
(b) They were old and ripped out at the seams.
(c) They were designed for mountain climbing.
(d) They were lightweight and not waterproof.
2. What news seriously alarmed Jan Burres?
(a) That Alex never intended to see any of his family again.
(b) That Alex had burned the last of his money when he abandoned his car.
(c) That Alex might be a serial killer.
(d) That Alex was wanted by the Nevada police.
3. After dropping Chris off, why did Gallien decide not to notify the authorities?
(a) He planned to return to check up on Chris.
(b) He decided Chris would give up on his foolish plan soon enough.
(c) It slipped his mind after he got back to town.
(d) He promised he would not do that.
4. What message did Chris leave taped to the door of the bus?
(a) That he was near death.
(b) That he had staked a claim on this bus.
(c) That visitors were welcome.
(d) That he would return in an hour.
5. Impressed with Chris's intelligence, what did Franz try to get him to do?
(a) Get an education.
(b) Clean up and get a good job.
(c) Start teaching young people.
(d) Write a book about his travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Still calling himself by another name, Chris met two drifters who befriend him. Who were they?
2. What steps did Walt and Billie take to find Chris?
3. Why did the employees at McDonald's object to Chris?
4. After a series of misadventures on his way to San Diego, why did Chris call Franz?
5. What do some people think about Chris McCandless?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)