|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Stampede Trail.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dropping Chris off, why did Gallien decide not to notify the authorities?
(a) He promised he would not do that.
(b) It slipped his mind after he got back to town.
(c) He decided Chris would give up on his foolish plan soon enough.
(d) He planned to return to check up on Chris.
2. Where did Chris McCandless come from?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) New York City.
(c) Houston, Texas.
(d) Berkley, California.
3. What happened when the moose hunters got to the bus where they plan to camp out?
(a) There was a terrible smell coming from inside the bus.
(b) The bus had been moved and they didn't know where to look for it.
(c) There was a pack of wolves surrounding the bus.
(d) The bus was a burned out shell.
4. What problem did the authorities have after removing Chris's body?
(a) Getting the body to Fairbanks.
(b) Identifying him.
(c) Keeping the body frozen.
(d) Finding enough tissue to autopsy.
5. Where did Jim Gallien first encounter Chris?
(a) In a cheap cafe on the outskirts of Fairbanks.
(b) In a hardware store in Fairbanks, Alaska.
(c) In the library at Fairbanks, Alaska.
(d) Hitchhiking about four miles outside of Fairbanks, Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chapter 1 begin?
2. What message did Chris leave taped to the door of the bus?
3. What do some people think about Chris McCandless?
4. What did Gallien think about Chris's weapon?
5. What did Gallien notice about Chris's boots?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)