|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Bullhead City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which stop did Chris remain for the longest time?
(a) On the coast in Oregon.
(b) In Bullhead City, Arizona.
(c) Back at the Westenberg's house.
(d) In Fairbanks, Alaska.
2. What was the official verdict on the cause of death?
(c) Punctured lungs.
(d) Lead poisoning.
3. How did Chris describe Charlie, the man who let him stay in a vacant mobile home?
(a) As a lunatic.
(b) As uneducated.
(c) As a father figure.
(d) As being benevolent.
4. What message did Chris leave taped to the door of the bus?
(a) That visitors were welcome.
(b) That he had staked a claim on this bus.
(c) That he was near death.
(d) That he would return in an hour.
5. After dropping Chris off, why did Gallien decide not to notify the authorities?
(a) He planned to return to check up on Chris.
(b) He promised he would not do that.
(c) He decided Chris would give up on his foolish plan soon enough.
(d) It slipped his mind after he got back to town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chapter 1 begin?
2. Why did Chris adopt the name Alex Burres?
3. What did Walt and Billie McCandless discover when they drive to Chris's apartment in Atlanta?
4. Still calling himself by another name, Chris met two drifters who befriend him. Who were they?
5. What complication did Chris face while living in The Slabs?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)