Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Bullhead City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What questions did Chris ask Gallien that impressed the older man?
(a) Informed questions about the flora and fauna of Alaska.
(b) About moose and carribu.
(c) About the length of winters in Alaska.
(d) About traffic in that part of Alaska.
2. What did Gallien notice about Chris's boots?
(a) They were designed for mountain climbing.
(b) They were old and ripped out at the seams.
(c) They were lightweight and not waterproof.
(d) They were too large for his feet.
3. How did Chris introduce himself to Gallien?
(a) As Alex, refusing to give a last name.
(b) As Wayne Westerberg.
(c) As Bill Cody.
(d) As a botonist.
4. What was the official verdict on the cause of death?
(a) Lead poisoning.
(d) Punctured lungs.
5. Who had left Chris a $40,000 inheritance for his school?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) A wealthy uncle.
(c) A former employer.
(d) A friend of the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the origin of the Stampede Trail?
2. In October of 1990, National Park Ranger, what did Bud Walsh discover?
3. How does Chapter 1 begin?
4. Still calling himself by another name, Chris met two drifters who befriend him. Who were they?
5. At what point did Chris stop writing in his journal?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)