|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who directed the extermination of the Jews at the four death camps?
(a) Chistian Wirth.
(b) Reinhardt Heydrich.
(c) Kurt Franz.
(d) Odilo Globocnik.
2. What camp survivor lives in Switzerland in a farmhouse with his family, according to the author?
3. A trial for ten former Treblinka guards was held in Dusseldorf in what year?
4. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
5. Who signed the travel documents for Stangl's wife and kids to travel home from living near Sobibor?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the fourth day of interviews Stangl began talking about his travels with how many people from the "Foundation"?
2. The "tube" is the "___" to the gas chambers that had to be cleaned up from defecation at Treblinka.
3. In the diagram for Treblinka there are labels for three camps, death, living and ____?
4. Who took over as Sobibor Kommandant after Stangl left for Treblinka?
5. What code name/form was used to certify thousands as incurably insane for gassing after the official "stopping" of the Euthanasia Programme?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)