|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness : Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. What was the name of Stangl's sister-in-law?
3. What was the first name of Stangl's wife?
4. Hartl joined the SS in what year?
5. After Stangl became a police officer in 1934, what official was assassinated?
(a) Austria's Chancellor.
(b) Nationalrat Official.
(c) Bundesrat Official.
(d) Austria's President.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stangl when he was assigned to the T4 facility he was told that the "mercy killing" policies were already being done by law in Russia and where?
2. According to the author, there were six institutes/facilities where gassing took place under the Euthanasia policies, but how many were operational at any given time?
3. Otto Horn was a professional nurse from eastern Germany who joined the Nazi Party for what reason?
4. According to Stangl, how many groups were he and others told were exempt from the Euthanasia "mercy killings"?
5. What was the name of Stangl's friend who was sent to a concentration camp for asking to be relieved from duty?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)