|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness : Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Stangl when the author met with him for the first interviews?
2. At what age did Stangl leave school to become a weaver apprentice?
3. According to Stangl, who signed the order sending him to Berlin?
4. In what year was Stangl ordered to report to Berlin for instructions?
5. In the summer of what year was Hitler jeered by a crowd about the Euthanasia policies and practices?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was eventually commissioned to write the Euthanasia opposition opinion regarding the Catholic Church?
2. What code name/form was used to certify thousands as incurably insane for gassing after the official "stopping" of the Euthanasia Programme?
3. According to the author how many interview hours did she spend with Stangl?
4. Who asked Hartl to write an opinion on whether the Church would oppose the German State euthanising the incurably insane?
5. The Dusseldorf court sentenced Stangl to life imprisonment for co-responsibility in how many murders?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)