|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness : Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the priest in charge of the Catholic section of the Reich Church Ministry?
(a) Father Mario.
(b) Josef Roth.
(c) Graf Galen.
(d) Father Schneider.
2. How old was Stangl when the author met with him for the first interviews?
3. Gassing continued at which lettered institute and according to Suchomel this site existed until the end of the war, even as American's crossed the Rhine in 1945?
(a) Site "A."
(b) Site "C."
(c) Site "F."
(d) Site "E."
4. At what age did Stangl leave school to become a weaver apprentice?
5. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, who carried out the first gassing of Germans certified as incurably insane?
2. Stangl was born in a small town in Austria on March 26th in what year?
3. What was the name of Stangl's friend who was sent to a concentration camp for asking to be relieved from duty?
4. Who was eventually commissioned to write the Euthanasia opposition opinion regarding the Catholic Church?
5. In what year was Stangl sentenced to life imprisonment for war crimes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)