|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness : Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Euthanasia locations, Suchomel was responsible for archiving records in what format?
2. After Stangl became a police officer in 1934, what official was assassinated?
(a) Nationalrat Official.
(b) Austria's President.
(c) Bundesrat Official.
(d) Austria's Chancellor.
3. What was the name of Stangl's friend who was sent to a concentration camp for asking to be relieved from duty?
4. With the T4 assignment Stangl was promoted to what police officer rank?
5. After cleaning up the mess at a Euthanasia institute Stangl reported to T4 for new orders and chose to go to Lublin where he reported to what SS officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was eventually commissioned to write the Euthanasia opposition opinion regarding the Catholic Church?
2. According to the author, there were six institutes/facilities where gassing took place under the Euthanasia policies, but how many were operational at any given time?
3. Stangl was born in a small town in Austria on March 26th in what year?
4. How old was Stangl when the author met with him for the first interviews?
5. What was the name of the priest in charge of the Catholic section of the Reich Church Ministry?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)