|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the number one cause of death among vampires, according to Armand?
2. Where do Claudia and Louis learn that the vampires supposedly stay?
3. Where does she get the cards she plays with?
4. Louis encounters a man named Morgan at an inn. What does Louis discover about Morgan's wife, Emily?
5. Where does Claudia plan that she and Louis will travel once they reach Europe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Louis says that his transformation to a vampire and the days of learning what was necessary could have been different with a different teacher. What things could Lestate have done differently to make the transformation better for Louis?
Essay Topic 2
Louis says that there is no difference between "coming to know" the evil of the life of a vampire and "being catapulted into it." Do you agree?
Essay Topic 3
Louis says that on the day he created the transformation of Madeline, the last vestige of humanity died within him. Explain this statement.
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)