|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Louis and Claudia stay in Paris?
2. What sound and smell alert Louis to the approach of a vampire at the ruins?
3. Louis finds Lestat holding something in his hands that makes him certain Claudia is dead. What is the item?
4. What building remains virtually intact among the ruins where the vampires stay?
5. What is the fuel Louis uses to set the theater on fire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
List at least three myths related to vampires that Louis dispels during the interview and describe how those came to be accepted as "fact."
Essay Topic 2
From the very beginning, there are some major differences between Lestat and Louis. List three and describe them in detail.
Essay Topic 3
Louis says that he had fooled himself into believing that he remained with Lestat for the sake of Lestat's father and Louis's sister. What does he eventually come to realize about this issue? How does that realization come about?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)