|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two women does Louis remember from the vampires introduced to him following the performance?
2. Louis fears being seen by the people of a particular house but Armand says the people occasionally see him. What do they believe Armand to be?
3. The man named Morgan describes a scene he witnessed in which the grave of a suspected vampire was dug up. What does he say about the woman in the coffin and of her fate?
4. When Louis and Claudia return to their hotel following the theater performance, Claudia offers her opinion of the vampires. What does she say about them?
5. What is Louis reminded of when he sees the bodies of Claudia and Madeline?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the details of Louis's first kill. What changes over the coming years? Compare that to how Lestat's attitude about killing changes over the years.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Claudia need Madeline? Compare the way Claudia came to be a vampire to the events that led to Madeline's transformation.
Essay Topic 3
What is it that Armand seeks to gain by his association with Louis? Why does this turn out to be impossible?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)