|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louis find waiting for him at the theater?
2. When Louis and Claudia return to their hotel following the theater performance, Claudia offers her opinion of the vampires. What does she say about them?
3. What is the name of the theater to which Louis and Claudia are invited?
4. What does Armand say about the number of vampires who live together?
5. How is Louis restrained by the other vampires as Claudia and Madeline are killed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Louis says that he had fooled himself into believing that he remained with Lestat for the sake of Lestat's father and Louis's sister. What does he eventually come to realize about this issue? How does that realization come about?
Essay Topic 2
What is it that Armand seeks to gain by his association with Louis? Why does this turn out to be impossible?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the role of the interviewer in this story. Could the story have been effectively related by some other means? Support your answer.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)