|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game does Claudia enjoy playing during her time on the ship?
2. How is Louis restrained by the other vampires as Claudia and Madeline are killed?
(a) A tower
(b) A theatre
(c) A coffin
(d) A cell
3. What does Armand say about the number of vampires who live together?
(a) That additional women are taken in as needed
(b) That the number is jealously guarded
(c) That it includes slaves
(d) That it fluctuates
4. In the play, what instrument is carried by the vampire who portrays Death?
(a) A noose
(b) A sickle
(c) A scythe
(d) A shovel
5. In what town is the cemetery to which Louis goes following Claudia's death?
(d) New orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ship on which Louis and Claudia travel to Europe?
2. What sound and smell alert Louis to the approach of a vampire at the ruins?
3. Why does Claudia feel it so important to have Madeline?
4. Louis says there is only one reason he and Claudia eat before going to the theater as invited by Armand. What was the reason?
5. Where does she get the cards she plays with?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)