|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Louis meets a man outside the theater after having talked to Armand. What does the drunk man offer?
(a) To sleep with Louis
(b) To feed Louis
(c) To paint Louis
(d) To bring Claudia to Louis
2. What does Louis come to realize as he analyzes dreams of Lestat?
(a) That he wants Lestat alive
(b) That he wants nothing more to do with Lestat
(c) That he wants to return to the U.S. to search for Lestat
(d) That he fears Lestat will come get him even now
3. Who has the strange vampire brought to the ruins when he meets Louis and Claudia?
(c) The innkeeper
(d) A nameless man
4. What silent message does Claudia say Armand sent to her during their first meeting?
(a) That she was destined to greatness
(b) That was too young to be a vampire
(c) That she would die and should let Louis go
(d) That she would die at Lestat's hand
5. What does Armand hand to Louis on their first meeting?
(a) A China doll
(b) A cup
(c) A watch
(d) A card with the name of the theatre
Short Answer Questions
1. When Louis and Claudia return to their hotel following the theater performance, Claudia offers her opinion of the vampires. What does she say about them?
2. What warning does Louis offer to Armand after Claudia's death?
3. Louis says he detects a specific scent once inside the small inn in rural Europe. What was that scent?
4. What does Louis tell the people at the inn when he returns from the ruins?
5. Where does she get the cards she plays with?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)