|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Louis meets a man outside the theater after having talked to Armand. What does the drunk man offer?
(a) To sleep with Louis
(b) To paint Louis
(c) To bring Claudia to Louis
(d) To feed Louis
2. What silent message does Claudia say Armand sent to her during their first meeting?
(a) That she was destined to greatness
(b) That she would die at Lestat's hand
(c) That was too young to be a vampire
(d) That she would die and should let Louis go
3. What card game does Claudia enjoy playing during her time on the ship?
4. Why does Armand say Madeline and Claudia must leave Paris?
(a) So that Louis and Armand can begin learning from each other
(b) So that Louis can be truly free of her
(c) So that Claudia and Madeline can effectively bond
(d) Santiago and the others are suspicious of them
5. What does Armand say about the number of vampires who live together?
(a) That it includes slaves
(b) That it fluctuates
(c) That additional women are taken in as needed
(d) That the number is jealously guarded
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis says he detects a specific scent once inside the small inn in rural Europe. What was that scent?
2. How many vampires feed on the young girl on stage during the theater performance?
3. What does Madeline say she wants to do to the doll shop?
4. The woman at the inn gives Louis a crucifix. Why?
5. Where does she get the cards she plays with?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)