|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis learn became of Denis?
(a) He returned to his parents
(b) He left Paris
(c) He died
(d) He became a vampire
2. Louis says there is only one reason he and Claudia eat before going to the theater as invited by Armand. What was the reason?
(a) So that their skin would not be so white
(b) So they wouldn't need to drink from any of the show attendees
(c) They feared they wouldn't have time to eat afterwards
(d) So that they wouldn't grow hungry during the show
3. What does Louis tell the people at the inn when he returns from the ruins?
(a) That other vampires will soon arrive
(b) That he killed Morgan
(c) That Claudia killed Morgan
(d) That the vampire is dead
4. What is Santiago's fate?
(a) He falls to his death
(b) He is burned to death
(c) He dies in the sunlight
(d) Louis cuts off his head
5. The woman at the inn gives Louis a crucifix. Why?
(a) She hopes it will kill Claudia
(b) She fears Louis
(c) She believes it will protect him as he travels
(d) She has realized it does her no good
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Louis and Claudia stay in Paris?
2. What happens to the bodies of Madeline and Claudia?
3. When Claudia and Louis stop at a small inn in the European countryside, they're met with hostility and a warning that night is not the best time to travel. What does Claudia see above the door that warns of the occupants' ideas regarding vampires?
4. What does Louis find in the hotel room when he returns to Claudia after having talked to Armand?
5. In Louis's dream, what kind of flowers does his sister carry through the New Orleans cemetery?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)