|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis reminded of when he sees the bodies of Claudia and Madeline?
(a) A vampire and his slave as they lay in death
(b) The mother and daughter who were killed by Claudia in the house in New Orleans
(c) Claudia's own mother as she lay dead with Claudia when Louis first found them
(d) Estelle and Celeste as they pretended to be dead on stage
2. In Louis's dream, what kind of flowers does his sister carry through the New Orleans cemetery?
(a) Yellow roses
(b) White daisies
(c) White chrysanthemums
(d) White roses
3. What is the name of the hotel where Louis and Claudia stay in Paris?
(a) Pointe du Lac
(b) Theatre de Vampires
(c) Hotel of Paris
(d) Hotel Saint-Gabriel
4. In what town is the cemetery to which Louis goes following Claudia's death?
(d) New orleans
5. What sound alerts Louis to the fact that he's being followed by another vampire?
(a) A heartbeat
(c) A whistle
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first vampire to confront Louis when he is setting fire to the theater?
2. Louis meets a man outside the theater after having talked to Armand. What does the drunk man offer?
3. The man named Morgan describes a scene he witnessed in which the grave of a suspected vampire was dug up. What does he say about the woman in the coffin and of her fate?
4. How many vampires live in Armand's group?
5. What card game does Claudia enjoy playing during her time on the ship?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)