|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting on stage when the vampires kill the young woman?
(b) A river
(c) A forest
(d) A city street
2. The man named Morgan describes a scene he witnessed in which the grave of a suspected vampire was dug up. What does he say about the woman in the coffin and of her fate?
(a) That she was nothing but a skeleton and that they drove a stake into her chest
(b) That she had been accidentally buried alive and they released her
(c) That she was healthy and pink, and that they drove a stake into her chest
(d) That she was pink and healthy and that they burned her in her grave
3. What does the woman at the Inn give Louis as he prepares to leave?
(a) A wooden stake
(b) A crucifix
(c) A sword
(d) A cup
4. Claudia has Louis relate the story of how she became a vampire again and again. Why?
(a) She hopes to find a clue as to the way a vampire is made
(b) She, like all children, loves a story about herself
(c) She feeds on the hatred she feels for Lestat
(d) She feeds on the hatred she feels for Louis
5. Where do Claudia and Louis learn that the vampires supposedly stay?
(a) Nearby swamp
(b) Nearby cemetery
(c) Nearby ruins
(d) Nearby planatation
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound and smell alert Louis to the approach of a vampire at the ruins?
2. Louis fears being seen by the people of a particular house but Armand says the people occasionally see him. What do they believe Armand to be?
3. How is Louis restrained by the other vampires as Claudia and Madeline are killed?
4. What does Louis find in the hotel room when he returns to Claudia after having talked to Armand?
5. Claudia returns to the hotel in Paris one night with an object that Louis says is "wonderfully comforting." What is the object?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)