Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1, Section 1 (Pages 1-30)
1. Describe the sounds Louis described as Lestat took his life.
2. Why does Lestat want Louis to become a vampire?
3. What actions happen between Lestat and Louis in order for Louis to become a vampire?
4. What is Louis's reaction when he and Lestat dispose of the overseer's body.
5. What does Louis say is the reaction of the priest when Louis confesses that he cannot live with himself after Paul's death?
6. What does Lestat's father believe...
This section contains 1,101 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)