|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 1 (Pages 319-342).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two women does Louis remember from the vampires introduced to him following the performance?
(a) Estelle and Bianca
(b) Celeste and Estelle
(c) Claudette and Esther
(d) Denise and Diana
2. What three things does Armand say can kill a vampire?
(a) Holy water, a stake to the heart and the heat of the sun
(b) Fire, a stake to the heart and the heat of the sun
(c) Fire, dismemberment and the heat of the sun
(d) Freezing cold, dismemberment and the heat of the sun
3. Why does Armand say Madeline and Claudia must leave Paris?
(a) So that Louis can be truly free of her
(b) So that Claudia and Madeline can effectively bond
(c) Santiago and the others are suspicious of them
(d) So that Louis and Armand can begin learning from each other
4. In what city is the interview conducted?
(b) San Francisco
5. What piece of information does Armand offer after detailing his revelation about Claudia?
(a) That he's going to live with Lestat
(b) That he wants to stop drinking from people and turn to animals
(c) That he's dying
(d) That he's returing to Paris
Short Answer Questions
1. How many vampires live in Armand's group?
2. What is the greatest crime a vampire can commit?
3. How does Louis know Lestat is alive just prior to their midnight departure time?
4. What does Louis discover about Lestat's eating habits in New Orleans?
5. What does Louis say he'd hoped to learn from Armand?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)