|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6 (Pages 151-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity is Lestat engaged in when Louis orders him away from the plantation?
(a) Building a palace of cards
(b) Feeding his father
(c) Killing another slave
(d) Playing solitaire
2. When Lestat kills two who have been drinking wine, he himself feels the effects. What does he say about the feeling?
(a) That he wants more
(b) He wants Louis to find an inebriated person of his own
(c) That there's no effect
(d) That he doesn't like it
3. Lestat kills two women in the New Orleans hotel room. What does he do with their bodies?
(a) Hides them
(b) Places them in his coffin
(c) Poses them at the dining table
(d) Drops them on the floor where he leaves them
4. Why does Lestat say he can't kill his father?
(a) He wants Louis to have the blood
(b) He fears him
(c) He loves him
(d) He hasn't time
5. What change does Claudia prompt in Louis?
(a) That he wear red-lined jackets
(b) That he wear bright colors
(c) That he wear capes every day
(d) That he change his austere black clothing for softer styles and colors
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little girl ask as soon as she's revived?
2. Where does Lestat take the little girl once they leave the hospital?
3. What did Paul aspire to become?
4. What has caused a great increase in the number of orphans
5. What does Babette hit Louis with as he is preparing to leave the plantation?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)