|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6 (Pages 151-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Paul aspire to become?
(a) A vampire
(b) A priest
(c) A farmer
(d) A journalist
2. What does Claudia hit Lestat with as Lestat and Louis fight on the night Louis and Claudia plan to leave for Europe?
(a) A book
(b) A poker
(c) A lamp
(d) A hammer
3. What is the play Lestat loves and that he and Louis see over and over?
(c) Peter Pan
4. What do Louis and Claudia discover has happened to the young musician once they see him just before midnight?
(a) He's near death
(b) He's holding up Lestat
(c) He's dressed in a cape
(d) He's become a vampire
5. How does Lestat teach Louis it's possible to travel by ship?
(a) They don't discuss the issue
(b) Ship's quarters contain beds that are sufficiently dim
(c) Pretend the coffin carries the remains of a loved one
(d) It's not possible for a vampire to travel by ship
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Freniere boy die?
2. When Claudia suggests that they people the world with vampires, what does Lestat say?
3. Where does Lestat take the little girl once they leave the hospital?
4. How do they hide what happened to the man?
5. When Lestat realizes that there was something wrong with him, what does Claudia tell him about the blood of the boy she'd given him as a gift?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)