|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6 (Pages 151-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Louis and Lestat arrive in New Orleans the day after the burning of Pointe du Lac, what does Louis choose for sustenance?
(a) A dead woman
(b) A rat
(c) A child
(d) An old man
2. What change does Claudia prompt in Louis?
(a) That he wear bright colors
(b) That he wear capes every day
(c) That he wear red-lined jackets
(d) That he change his austere black clothing for softer styles and colors
3. Who did Louis help Lestat kill first?
(a) Lestat's father
(b) The overseer
(c) The landlord
4. What advice does Louis give Babette when she is facing the scorn of the community for taking the reins of her family's plantation?
(a) To throw a charity ball
(b) To ignore them
(c) To marry
(d) To find someone else to run the plantation
5. What does Louis cite as his last memory as a human?
(a) The way Lestat looked at him
(b) The death of his brother
(c) His heartbeat as he died
(d) His last sunrise
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of Louis and Claudia as they leave the house?
2. How does the Freniere boy die?
3. Lestat kills two women in the New Orleans hotel room. What does he do with their bodies?
4. How does Paul die?
5. Why does Louis kill one of the women in their hotel room?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)