|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 5 (Pages 121-150).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lestat do to assuage the child's hunger?
(a) Calls for a slave boy and teaches her to drink
(b) Calls for a meal
(c) Allows her to drink from him again
(d) Allows her to drink from Louis
2. When Claudia suggests that they people the world with vampires, what does Lestat say?
(a) That he agrees to her plan
(b) That they would starve for lack of food sources
(c) That only the willing can be made vampires
(d) That Claudia and Louis don't have the power
3. How does Paul die?
(a) Lestat drains him of his blood
(b) He is shot
(c) He falls down some steps
(d) He hangs himself
4. What does Louis feel when Claudia wants a coffin of her own?
(b) Afraid for her
5. Who moves into Pointe du Lac with Louis and Lestat?
(a) A journalist
(b) The overseer
(d) Lestat's blind father
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louis justify his decision to drink from the little girl again?
2. What claim did Paul make that prompted the argument with Louis?
3. What does Lestat do to the little girl after Louis almost kills her by drinking her blood?
4. How old was Claudia when she came to live with Louis and Lestat?
5. What is Claudia's reaction when Louis tells her the story of how she became a vampire?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)