|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 5 (Pages 121-150).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Louis name overseer after the death of his own overseer?
(a) The Franier boy
(b) A slave
(c) His sister
(d) His brother-in-law
2. What does Lestat say will be their relationship to the little girl?
(a) That she's their daughter
(b) That she'll now help them kill
(c) That she's their slave
(d) That she's to be Lestat's alone
3. Where do Louis and Lestat sleep at the Freniere plantation?
(a) A spare bedroom
(b) A storage room where wine was aged
(c) The attic
(d) The basement
4. Where was Paul buried?
(b) New Orleans Cemetery
(c) St. Louis Cemetery
(d) Pointe du Lac
5. How does Lestat teach Louis it's possible to travel by ship?
(a) They don't discuss the issue
(b) Pretend the coffin carries the remains of a loved one
(c) Ship's quarters contain beds that are sufficiently dim
(d) It's not possible for a vampire to travel by ship
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lestat do to assuage the child's hunger?
2. What trick does Claudia often use to find a victim for feeding?
3. What change does Claudia prompt in Louis?
4. Who moves into Pointe du Lac with Louis and Lestat?
5. What happens the first time Louis drinks the blood of his own victim?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)