|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 3 (Pages 61-90).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Babette hit Louis with as he is preparing to leave the plantation?
(a) A lantern
(b) A shovel
(c) A cross
(d) A wine bottle
2. What claim did Paul make that prompted the argument with Louis?
(a) That he was able to run the planation alone
(b) That he was seeing visions
(c) That he was a priest
(d) That he was a vampire
3. How does the boy capture the vampire's information?
(a) He takes notes
(b) He videos it
(c) He tapes it
(d) He depends on his memory
4. Why does Louis kill one of the women in their hotel room?
(a) Lestat convinces Louis to drink
(b) Louis is hungry
(c) Louis doesn't kill either of the women
(d) Lestat leaves her alive, terrified and in his coffin
5. Where does Lestat want to do after Pointe du Lac is burned?
(a) To New Orleans
(b) To the Frenier planatation
(c) To the marshes
(d) To the oratory
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Louis pose to Lestat regarding the death of the second girl in their New Orleans hotel room following the burning of Pointe du Lac?
2. How does Lestat teach Louis it's possible to travel by ship?
3. What does Louis say he discovered about Lestat's chief reason for killing as a vampire?
4. How does Paul die?
5. When Louis and Lestat arrive in New Orleans the day after the burning of Pointe du Lac, what does Louis choose for sustenance?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)