|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 4 (Pages 91-120).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the first time Louis drinks the blood of his own victim?
(a) He faints
(b) He gets sick
(c) He asks for more
(d) He completes the transition to become a vampire
2. Where did Louis go when Pointe du Lac burned?
(a) To the marsh
(b) To the Freniere plantation
(c) To the slave quarters
(d) To New Orleans
3. Who killed Lestat's father?
(c) The Frenier boy
(d) Daniel the slave
4. What does Louis say he discovered about Lestat's chief reason for killing as a vampire?
(a) It's the need to survive
(b) It's only his need for blood that drives him
(c) It's revenge
(d) It's sadness at his plight
5. How does the Freniere boy die?
(a) He's shot following a duel
(b) He's stabbed during a duel
(c) He drowns
(d) He's killed by Lestat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louis insist Lestat do before he agrees to kill Lestat's father?
2. What does Lestat do to assuage the child's hunger?
3. What kind of person does Louis say Lestat preferred, especially for his first kill of the evening?
4. What question does Louis pose to Lestat regarding the death of the second girl in their New Orleans hotel room following the burning of Pointe du Lac?
5. What group is it that proves to be a problem as Louis and Lestat try to keep their true identities secret?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)