|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 4 (Pages 91-120).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Louis say Lestat preferred, especially for his first kill of the evening?
(a) A wealthy person
(b) He preferred animals
(c) A slave
(d) A fresh young girl
2. On what street is the interview conducted?
(d) San Francisco
3. What does Lestat discover when he tries to leave the following night?
(a) That Babette has locked them in
(b) That the room is flooded
(c) That Louis is too drunk to leave
(d) That it's too light to leave
4. What happens the first time Louis drinks the blood of his own victim?
(a) He gets sick
(b) He completes the transition to become a vampire
(c) He faints
(d) He asks for more
5. How does Paul die?
(a) Lestat drains him of his blood
(b) He hangs himself
(c) He is shot
(d) He falls down some steps
Short Answer Questions
1. What claim did Paul make that prompted the argument with Louis?
2. What does Louis do following the death of the Franiere boy?
3. What does Louis feel when Claudia wants a coffin of her own?
4. Why does Claudia sleep with Louis?
5. Where does Lestat want to do after Pointe du Lac is burned?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)