|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 2 (Pages 241-270).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change does Claudia prompt in Louis?
(a) That he wear capes every day
(b) That he change his austere black clothing for softer styles and colors
(c) That he wear red-lined jackets
(d) That he wear bright colors
2. Why does Claudia say that Louis must drink of Madeline's blood?
(a) Because Madeline can protect her from Lestat, Armand and the others
(b) Because Madeline is lonely
(c) Because she knows Louis is hungry
(d) Because she is too little
3. What does Lestat do to the little girl after Louis almost kills her by drinking her blood?
(a) Gives her his own blood to make her into a vampire
(b) Gives her a glass of blood to make her a vampire
(c) Has her bite Louis in order to become a vampire
(d) Takes her to his coffin
4. What does Lestat call the little girl?
5. How does Louis justify his decision to drink from the little girl again?
(a) He wants to take care of her
(b) He says that she'll have no chance in life as an orphan
(c) He says she's pretty and allures him
(d) He knows that she's strong enough to withstand his drinking
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lestat have done to the walls of Claudia's room?
2. What is the greatest crime a vampire can commit?
3. What happens to keep Louis from killing the girl?
4. Louis encounters a man named Morgan at an inn. What does Louis discover about Morgan's wife, Emily?
5. What is the name of the first Parisian vampire encountered by Louis and who Louis calls "trickster?"
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)