Part 1, Section 1 (Pages 1-30)
1. On what street is the interview conducted?
(a) San Francisco
2. In what city is the interview conducted?
(b) San Francisco
3. What is the boy's initial reaction to the news that Louis is a vampire?
(a) He doesn't believe it
(b) He runs away
(c) He's afraid
(d) He wants to become a vampire also
4. What is the name of Louis's younger brother?
5. What did Paul aspire to become?
(a) A vampire
(b) A priest
(c) A journalist
(d) A farmer
6. What claim did Paul make that prompted the argument with Louis?
(a) That he was a priest
(b) That he was able to run the planation alone
(c) That he was seeing visions
(d) That he was a vampire
7. Where was Paul buried?
(a) St. Louis Cemetery
(b) Pointe du Lac
(d) New Orleans Cemetery
8. What does Louis cite as his last memory as a human?
(a) The death of his brother
(b) The way Lestat looked at him
(c) His heartbeat as he died
(d) His last sunrise
This section contains 5,848 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)