Part 1, Section 1 (Pages 1-30)
• A boy interviews Louis, a vampire, in San Francisco.
• Louis says he felt responsible for his younger brother's death and called for death to relieve him of his pain.
• A vampire named Lestat answered the call, aiding Louis into the world of the immortals and making him a vampire.
Part 1, Section 2 (Pages 31-60)
• Louis and Lestat conflict over Lestat's disregard for humanity and Louis's failure to show the nature of a vampire.
• Lestat plans to kill a young boy of the Freniere family but Louis intervenes.
• Louis obeys Lestat's command to kill Lestat's father and the two vampires hide in the home of the Frenieres.
Part 1, Section 3 (Pages 61-90)
• Babette, the girl harboring Louis and Lestat, comes to the conclusion that the two are of the devil.
• Louis and Lestat conflict again over "hunting" practices with Louis drinking from a young girl but not...
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)