|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Haldar refuse to take Bibi?
(a) To the wedding planner.
(b) To the market.
(c) To the town center.
(d) To the photographer.
2. From whose point of view is "The Treatment of Bibi Haldar" being told?
(a) Bibi's father.
(b) The neighbors.
(d) Bibi's cousin.
3. Which one of the following has NOT been consulted on Bibi's behalf?
(b) Gem therapist.
4. What is the name of Elliot's babysitter before Mrs. Sen?
5. What did Sanjeev feel about all the Christian paraphernalia in his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twinkle find along with the Christ figurine in the cupboard above the stove?
2. What kind of party are Sanjeev and Twinkle having?
3. What kind of statue does Twinkle find hidden in the yard when they are raking?
4. what did Haldar not allow Bibi to do?
5. What did the doctors say was Bibi's actual ailment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ends up happening to Bibi after her cousin abandons her?
2. What did Twinkle find on the first day her new home? How does Sanjeev's reaction to these newly found items differ from Twinkle's?
3. Describe who is invited to Twinkle and Sanjeev's housewarming party.
4. What changes about Mrs. Sen's behavior during the month of November?
5. Why do Bibi's cousin and his wife doubt there is a cure for Bibi?
6. What do two "doctors" tell Bibi is the cure to her mysterious condition?
7. What does Sanjeev think of Twinkle as he gets to know his new wife?
8. Describe where and how Mrs. Sen practices her driving.
9. What do Dev and Miranda do one day when they are walking around Boston? What does Dev tell her during this outing?
10. Why are whole, fresh fish important to Mrs. Sen?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)