|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the department store where Miranda meets Dev?
(b) Saks Fifth Avenue.
(d) Lord and Taylor.
2. Where does Mrs. Sen do all her vegetable chopping each afternoon?
(a) Standing in front of the dining room table.
(b) Sitting at the coffee table in the living room.
(c) Standing at the kitchen sink.
(d) Sitting on newspapers in the living room.
3. How old is Elliot?
4. Where do Sanjeev and Twinkle live?
5. What kind of party are Sanjeev and Twinkle having?
(b) Baby shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following has NOT been consulted on Bibi's behalf?
2. What does Elliot notice by the door the first time he visits Mrs. Sen's apartment?
3. Where does Laxmi's cousin's husband meet the woman he leaves his wife for?
4. Where does Sanjeev want to put the statue they find in the yard?
5. What does Bibi get very worked up about finding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ends up happening to Bibi after her cousin abandons her?
2. What is found during the housewarming party Sanjeev and Twinkle have for Sanjeev's friends?
3. What happens to Bibi when her cousin's wife becomes pregnant?
4. Describe Bibi Haldar.
5. Why are whole, fresh fish important to Mrs. Sen?
6. Describe who is invited to Twinkle and Sanjeev's housewarming party.
7. What do Dev and Miranda do one day when they are walking around Boston? What does Dev tell her during this outing?
8. What do two "doctors" tell Bibi is the cure to her mysterious condition?
9. Describe where and how Mrs. Sen practices her driving.
10. How do the neighbor's protest Haldar's treatment of Bibi?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)