|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sanjeev want to put the statue they find in the yard?
(a) The front yard.
(b) The dump.
(c) The nieghbor's yard.
(d) The porch.
2. Where do Sanjeev and Twinkle live?
3. What time of day does Dev's wife call him from India?
(a) Four in the morning.
(b) Four in the afternoon.
(c) Six in the morning.
(d) Six in the evening.
4. What does Bibi get very worked up about finding?
(a) A friend.
(b) A husband.
(c) A home.
(d) A job.
5. What kind of party are Sanjeev and Twinkle having?
(c) Baby shower.
6. Where did Sanjeev go to college?
7. Where did Haldar refuse to take Bibi?
(a) To the town center.
(b) To the photographer.
(c) To the wedding planner.
(d) To the market.
8. What did Haldar do to "help" Bibi find a husband?
(a) Place an ad.
(b) Ask his friends for help.
(c) Buy her new clothes.
(d) Bring elgible men home.
9. What does Dev admire about Miranda?
(a) Her brains.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her sense of humor.
(d) Her legs.
10. What city in India is Mrs. Sen from?
11. What kind of statue does Twinkle find hidden in the yard when they are raking?
(a) Saint Francis.
(b) Virgin Mary.
(c) Jesus Christ.
(d) Saint Peter.
12. What does the seven-year-old Rohin ask Miranda to serve him?
13. What is Laxmi always eating at her desk?
(b) Hot Mix.
(c) Puffed rice.
14. What does Miranda purchase for her "mistress clothes"?
(a) A negligee.
(b) A cocktail dress.
(c) High leather boots.
(d) A leather bra.
15. Where did Miranda grow up?
(c) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda purchase at the department store on the day she meets Dev?
2. How old is Mrs. Sen?
3. What is Sanjeev putting on the wall in the living room when Twinkle comes in to show him the first Christ figurine?
4. What did the doctors finally conclude would cure Bibi?
5. What is Sanjeev listening to as he unpacks boxes?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)