|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Third and Final Continent".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Das family from?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
2. What does the narrator eat for his first days In America in "The Third and Final Continent"?
(b) Egg curry.
3. What event had Shoba already planned for their baby?
(a) Naming ceremony.
(b) First birthday.
(c) Rice ceremony.
4. Where does Mrs. Croft want the narrator to put his rent each week?
(a) Into her hands.
(b) Taped to the door.
(c) On the kitchen table.
(d) On the piano.
5. When the building improvements began, where did Boori Ma have to sleep?
(a) In the stairwell.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In the alley.
(d) Under the letter boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mr. Kapasi calculate it will be before he receives mail from Mrs. Das?
2. What is the final secret Shukumar reveals to Shoba?
3. What did Shoba give Shukumar for their first wedding anniversary?
4. What do Mrs. Sen and Elliot eat at the cafeteria the afternoon they spend exploring the university?
5. How old was Mr. Kapasi's son when he died in his mother's arms?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)