|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Interpreter of Maladies".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lilia recalls events that occur in the fall of what year?
2. What does Shoba remind Shukumar that he has on Friday?
(a) Annual check-up.
(b) Test review.
(c) Dissertation meeting.
(d) Dentist appointment.
3. Because of the war with India Mr. Pirzada does not hear from his family for how many months?
4. How old is Mr. Kapasi?
5. How long does Mr. Kapasi calculate it will be before he receives mail from Mrs. Das?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event had Shoba already planned for their baby?
2. How long has Shukumar been in graduate school?
3. What does Ronny Das want to give the goat he sees from the car window in "Interpreter of Maladies?"
4. Lilia's father explains to her that the British gave independence to India in what year?
5. What does Lilia tell Dora about Mr. Pirzada's daughters?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)