|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Interpreter of Maladies".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Das family from?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
2. How old is Mrs. Das?
3. How long does Mr. Kapasi calculate it will be before he receives mail from Mrs. Das?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Seven months.
4. What happens to the piece of paper Mr. Kapasi gave Mrs. Das?
(a) He slips it out of her purse.
(b) It flutters away.
(c) The monkeys take it.
(d) She tears into peices.
5. How old is Lilia during the events of her story?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Thirteen years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Ten years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Indian sun god that the Das family see statues of at the Sun Temple?
2. What did Lilia stop doing each night so as not to ruin her prayer for Mr. Pirzada's family?
3. What month does Shoba's mother come for a visit?
4. What does Shoba remind Shukumar that he has on Friday?
5. What is the name of Shoba and Shukumar's neighbors?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)