|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Interpreter of Maladies".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room in the house does Shukumar work on his dissertation?
(a) The living room.
(b) The nursery.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Lilia's father wonders if she is learning about what in school?
(b) Wars in India.
(c) New England foliage.
(d) American Revolution.
3. How many daughters does Mr. Pirzada have?
4. Mr. Pirzada is from what city in Pakistan?
5. What is the name of the Indian sun god that the Das family see statues of at the Sun Temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Pirzada sends Lilia's family a card for what occasion?
2. What does Ronny Das want to give the goat he sees from the car window in "Interpreter of Maladies?"
3. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Das' daughter?
4. What is Lilia's mother's occupation?
5. What is Shoba's occupation in "A Temporary Matter"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)