|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "When Mr. Pirzada Came to Dine".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Shoba's mother come for a visit?
2. What is the name of Lilia's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Dixit.
(b) Mrs. Kenyon.
(c) Mrs. Bradford.
(d) Mrs. Conner.
3. What was the name of the friend who drove Shoba to the hospital?
4. In what room in the house does Shukumar work on his dissertation?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Lilia treats the little candies Mr. Pirzada brings her like what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lilia's father's occupation?
2. Lilia's father explains to her that the British gave independence to India in what year?
3. Lilia is unaware of national distinctions until she asks her father about setting a ________ for the Indian man.
4. What do Lilia and Dora dress up as for Halloween?
5. What did Lilia stop doing each night so as not to ruin her prayer for Mr. Pirzada's family?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)