|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "When Mr. Pirzada Came to Dine".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Shukumar been in graduate school?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
2. What is Shoba's occupation in "A Temporary Matter"?
(a) Graduate student.
(b) Tour guide.
(d) Textbook editor.
3. How many daughters does Mr. Pirzada have?
4. In what room in the house does Shukumar work on his dissertation?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
5. What is the final secret Shoba reveals to Shukumar?
(a) The sex of their baby.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She was unfaithful.
(d) She wants to move out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Shoba?
2. Lilia recalls events that occur in the fall of what year?
3. How soon is the baby due when Shukumar goes to an academic conference?
4. How old is Shukumar?
5. Mr. Pirzada's daughters' names all start with what letter?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)