|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "When Mr. Pirzada Came to Dine".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lilia's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Dixit.
(b) Mrs. Conner.
(c) Mrs. Bradford.
(d) Mrs. Kenyon.
2. What does Mr. Pirzada do each time he enters the home of Lilia's family?
(a) Offers a bottle of wine.
(b) Removes his shoes.
(c) Says a prayer.
(d) Bows to Lilia's father.
3. Because of the war with India Mr. Pirzada does not hear from his family for how many months?
4. Lilia recalls events that occur in the fall of what year?
5. How long ago did Shoba and Shukumar's baby die?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lilia's parents were born where?
2. Where did Shukumar grow up?
3. What was the name of the friend who drove Shoba to the hospital?
4. What is the name of Shoba and Shukumar's neighbors?
5. Where is the academic conference Shukumar attends when Shoba is pregnant?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)