|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Interpreter of Maladies".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lilia's father explains to her that the British gave independence to India in what year?
2. What does Ronny Das want to give the goat he sees from the car window in "Interpreter of Maladies?"
3. What happens to the piece of paper Mr. Kapasi gave Mrs. Das?
(a) She tears into peices.
(b) The monkeys take it.
(c) He slips it out of her purse.
(d) It flutters away.
4. What is Lilia's mother's occupation?
(d) Bank teller.
5. What is the name of the Indian sun god that the Das family see statues of at the Sun Temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Shukumar grow up?
2. How old is Shoba?
3. How long ago did Shoba and Shukumar's baby die?
4. What did Lilia stop doing each night so as not to ruin her prayer for Mr. Pirzada's family?
5. What is Lilia's father's occupation?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)