|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Interpreter of Maladies".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Shoba?
2. Mr. Pirzada sends Lilia's family a card for what occasion?
(a) Muslim New Year.
(d) Hindu New Year.
3. What is the date when Shoba checks the wall calendar, the day they get the electricity shut-off notice?
(a) May 29.
(b) June 29.
(c) March 19.
(d) April 19.
4. Mr. Kapasi thinks the Das couple acts like what?
5. What does Mrs. Das call Mr. Kapasi's work as an interpreter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronny Das want to give the goat he sees from the car window in "Interpreter of Maladies?"
2. What does Shukumar make for dinner the first night the power is out?
3. Mr. Pirzada's daughters' names all start with what letter?
4. Mr. Pirzada has a grant to study what?
5. What is the final secret Shoba reveals to Shukumar?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)