Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Interpreter of Maladies. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - "A Temporary Matter"
1. Shoba and Shukumar are married young Indians living in what city?
a) Los Angeles.
d) New York City.
2. What is Shoba's occupation in "A Temporary Matter"?
b) Graduate student.
c) Textbook editor.
d) Tour guide.
3. How long has Shukumar been in graduate school?
a) Four years.
b) Six years.
c) Seven years.
d) Two years.
4. What is the subject of Shukumar's dissertation?
a) The American Revolution.
b) The India-Pakistan War.
c) Agrarian revolts in Inida.
d) Farm policy in Inida.
5. What is the date when Shoba checks the...
This section contains 3,368 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)