|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
2. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
3. Manifest dream content presents itself as symbols, which Freud calls _______________,
4. What leads to a deeper study of dream problems?
5. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Of what does Freud discuss the conflicts and contradictions?
This section contains 815 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)