Short Essay Questions
1. In part one, for what does Freud propose to show a technique for interpreting?
2. What other things (besides the answer to #1) does Freud say he will discuss in the course of the book?
3. After Freud defines the act of dreaming, what does he include in this section?
4. To what does Freud liken the act of dreaming?
5. In relation to the waking state, what does Freud say happens during the dreaming state?
This section contains 1,813 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)