|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
(a) the eldery
2. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
3. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(b) Our friends
(c) The world
(d) The brain
4. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(b) No one's
(c) R.A. Scherner
5. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
2. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
3. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
4. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)