|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(d) List making
2. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
(b) listening to
3. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
4. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
(a) Andre Julian
(b) Alfred Maury
(c) Jean Pierre Garconne
(d) Frank Jessen
5. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The validity of the thought
(b) The context
(c) The setting of the experience
(d) The next steps to take
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
2. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
3. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
4. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
5. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)