|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
(c) mental health
2. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
3. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
4. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
5. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(c) verbal and emotional
(d) striking and unfamiliar
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
2. Dreams think mostly in _________.
3. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
4. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
5. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)