|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes the place of waking actions?
(a) Dream interpreration
(b) Wish fulfillment dream
(c) Anxiety dreams
(d) Dream amnesia
2. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
3. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) List making
(c) Creative processes
4. After a great ______, one should be careful.
5. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
2. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
5. By taking the time to consider the answer to #56, this allows for ___________ the first interpretation.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)