|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
2. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
3. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(b) not Freud's concern
4. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
5. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(b) his parents'
(c) his own
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
3. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
4. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
5. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)