|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
2. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
3. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(c) wish fulfillment
4. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
5. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(c) past dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
2. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
3. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
4. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
5. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)