|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
2. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
3. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(d) past dreams
4. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
5. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(a) his parents'
(d) his own
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
2. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
3. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
4. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
5. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)