|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
(a) ordered or disordered
(b) light or heavy
(c) simple or difficult
(d) dark or light
2. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
3. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
4. Dreams are rarely _______, according to Freud.
5. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
2. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
3. Who has a dream in which he knows the Latin names of several plants?
4. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
5. To begin, Freud must question the way the dream is ____________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)