|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
2. After a great ______, one should be careful.
3. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(b) past dreams
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
2. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
3. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
4. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
5. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)