|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
2. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
(a) memories of childhood
(b) family's thoughts about the dreams
(c) thoughts and feelings about the dreams
(d) journal pages about the dreams
3. From where does the dream's ________ material come?
4. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
5. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(a) Our friends
(b) The world
(c) The brain
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
2. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
3. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
4. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
5. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)