|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
2. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
3. Freud justifies that his method is a ______ method of dream interpretation.
4. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
5. What does Freud think people believe is not responsible for creating dreams in the first place?
(b) The brain
(c) Our friends
(d) The world
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
2. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
3. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
4. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
5. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)