|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud ends the section with proverbs about what __________ dream of.
2. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
3. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
4. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
5. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
(a) striking and unfamiliar
(b) verbal and emotional
Short Answer Questions
1. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
2. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
3. The dream is a tool of _______________.
4. Patients not only shared their dreams with Freud, but also their ______________.
5. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)