|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose poetry does Freud cite as evidence of his own dream manifestations?
2. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
3. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
4. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(c) be questioned
5. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
2. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
3. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
4. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
5. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)