|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
2. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
(a) real, unreal
(b) unconscious, pre-conscious
(c) conscious, subconscious
(d) subconscious, conscious
3. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
4. Freud offers to prove the theory that dreams are not driven by ________.
(d) past dreams
5. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
(b) mental health
Short Answer Questions
1. Dreams of ________ are used as primary examples of the need for individual dream interpretation.
2. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
3. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
4. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
5. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)