|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(b) not Freud's concern
2. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(b) List making
3. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
4. Many people perceive their dreams are _______ or alien.
5. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
2. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
3. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
4. Freud works to isolate the problem of how ___________ psychology plays a part in dream psychology.
5. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)