|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
2. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The context
(b) The validity of the thought
(c) The setting of the experience
(d) The next steps to take
3. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
4. Lay theories are illogical and lack the ________ to deny the importance of dreams.
5. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. While dreams are unreal, the ________ that occur in the dream are real.
2. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
3. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
4. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
5. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)