|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks dreams with moral issues are actually the responsibility of the dreamer?
2. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
3. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
4. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(c) brain activity
5. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
2. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
3. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
4. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
5. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)