|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
2. One of the variables of wish dreams is the way the dream is so uniquely ____________.
3. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
(c) be questioned
4. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(a) Creative processes
(b) List making
5. Freud notes his approach is more difficult than the _________ method.
Short Answer Questions
1. The waking brain thinks in ___________ images.
2. Dreams we forget are due to what?
3. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
4. Freud notes that the world only has __________ limited methods for dream interpretation, both of which are worthless according to him.
5. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)