|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the same time, Freud believes dreams are poetic, divinatory and ________.
2. What takes the place of waking actions?
(a) Dream amnesia
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Dream interpreration
(d) Wish fulfillment dream
3. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
4. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(b) not Freud's concern
5. Freud's method of dream collection provided him with the material needed to interpret dreams as _________ of waking reality
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "_________________" manner of expressing wishes?
2. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
3. The ideas the dreamer has during the day carry over into the sleeping hours as __________________.
4. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
5. Freud does not believe one set of _________ applies to everyone.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)