|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is a tool of _______________.
(b) wish fulfillment
2. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
3. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(b) his own
(d) his parents'
4. Dreams which contain material of which we are not aware in our waking state are called what?
5. Freud says we bring our __________ experience to the _________ experience of dreaming.
(a) subconscious, conscious
(b) real, unreal
(c) conscious, subconscious
(d) unconscious, pre-conscious
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
2. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
3. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
4. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
5. According to Freud, dream content has actual ___________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)