|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a lack of _______ that occurs when we are dreaming.
2. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
3. What takes the place of waking actions?
(a) Wish fulfillment dream
(b) Anxiety dreams
(c) Dream interpreration
(d) Dream amnesia
4. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
5. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
(a) brain activity
Short Answer Questions
1. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
2. According to Schleiermacher's theory, when we are away, we experience brain activity through ______.
3. Freud gives a ___________ background of the dream as it was regarded.
4. Included in the importance of forgetting dream matter is how __________________ a dream is.
5. Freud states we have a ____________ to forget dreams.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)