|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
2. Freud must "_________" that dream content has actual meaning.
3. What should one be careful to consider after the idea in #55?
(a) The context
(b) The setting of the experience
(c) The next steps to take
(d) The validity of the thought
4. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(a) R.A. Scherner
(d) No one's
5. The scientific world is left without _______ for dream interpretation because of the idea that dreams are illogical and invaluable.
Short Answer Questions
1. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
2. Freud seeks to prove the ______________ of a dream to the person's waking activities, thoughts, and feelings.
3. What takes the place of waking actions?
4. After a great ______, one should be careful.
5. The dream presents the idea in the dream by creating a ___________.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)