|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wish fulfillment dream is a dream of ____________.
2. Freud notes that people are not ___________ enough in dreams to remember them.
3. Other theories note that dreams are merely __________ functions with symbols.
4. The exact truth of the memory of the dreamer is questionable because we almost always take ________ with the truth.
5. Freud likens dreaming to other kinds like mental activity like:
(b) Creative processes
(c) List making
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should take heed of sayings that reveal the simple truth of dreams as wish fulfillment?
2. The dream is best categorized as ____________ and subjective.
3. One's mortality will ____________ in one's dreams.
4. The main focus of Freud's book is the ___________ of dreams.
5. Who is the French doctor who has a hyperamnesiac dream?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)