|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dream theories does Freud agree with in this section?
(a) R.A. Scherner
(d) No one's
2. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(d) musical instrument
3. Freud uses __________ dreams to prove his method is better.
(a) his own
(b) his parents'
4. Freud hopes he will be able to _______ the dream process.
5. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
2. ________ and dreaming run in parallel.
3. Dream theories hold that dreams are not ____________ activities.
4. Freud notes the dreams are a part of the human ___________.
5. The dream for the __________ is not meaningless or absurd.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)