|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The contrasts between dreams and waking states are ___________.
(c) not Freud's concern
2. Freud's method allows for interpretation of individual dreams as they apply to __________ dreamers.
3. The ____________ of dreams is a manifestation of subjective feelings, desires, and passions.
4. Freud also includes examples of the dreams of his own, his friends and of ____________.
5. The value of the dream is not like a _______________ being banged upon.
(a) musical instrument
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream is a significant ___________ tool.
2. Dreams are psychic activities that are links to our ___________.
3. Dreams we forget are due to what?
4. Dream peculiarity is due to limited ____________ during sleep.
5. Dreams and reality are two opposing __________.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)