1. What is David’s relationship with Layla?
2. What is going on in Center Square as Layla goes to David’s house?
3. At the beginning of the book, how long ago have all Muslims been fired from their jobs?
4. How long has it been since the president called Muslims a threat to the country?
5. Where does Layla live?
6. What job was Layla's father fired from?
7. What is Layla trying to avoid as she tries not to draw attention to herself as she goes to David’s house?
8. Who is Mrs. Brown?
This section contains 4,679 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)