|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 & Author’s note, pages 345-382.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is funding Occupy Mobius?
(a) Corporate sponsors.
(b) A billionaire.
(c) Doctors Without Borders.
(d) Amnesty International.
2. Whose voice does Layla hear in the director’s office, saying “We’re with you”?
(c) Her father.
(d) Khadijah auntie.
3. What is David’s relationship with Layla?
4. How old was Jake when his mother died?
5. Why does Layla yell at Corporal Jake Reynolds?
(a) She simply vents her frustration at him.
(b) Because he hit her.
(c) Because he tripped her.
(d) Because he hit her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Layla say her father’s poetry is about?
2. Who tells the woman to pipe down when she accuses Layla of causing the restrictions at morning roll call the day after the fasting protest?
3. What does David suggest, that Layla is appalled by?
4. How is the Director assaulting Layla when Fred intervenes?
5. What does Layla say is in the American grain?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)