|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22, pages 206-252.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the book, how long ago have all Muslims been fired from their jobs?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. How long has it been since the president called Muslims a threat to the country?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
3. What does the Director expect camp Mobius to serve as?
(a) A death camp.
(b) A concentration camp.
(c) A reeducation camp.
(d) A model camp.
4. What does the Red Cross’ visit remind Layla of?
(a) The international community’s denial of the Armenian genocide.
(b) Time before the relocation.
(c) The government whitewashing the genocide of Native Americans.
(d) The Red Cross’s visit to Nazi death camps.
5. How does Layla characterize the seating sections in the Mess?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jake get his tattoo design from?
2. What time does the curfew go into effect at camp Mobius?
3. What counter-accusation does Layla make, when the others accuse her of causing trouble?
4. What does Layla say is in the American grain?
5. How does Layla’s relationship with her parents change in camp Mobius?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)