|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-16, pages 131-174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ayesha say she is from?
(d) San Francisco.
2. What is going on in Center Square as Layla goes to David’s house?
(a) A trial.
(b) A book burning.
(c) An execution.
(d) A square dance.
3. Where does David’s father work?
(a) The State Department.
(b) A prison.
(c) A food supplier for cam Mobius.
(d) A university.
4. Why does Jake tell Layla to stop calling him corporal Reynolds?
(a) Because he does not want her to use his name.
(b) Because he is repulsed by his collaboration with the Exclusion Authority.
(c) Because he has crossed the line by helping her.
(d) Because he wants Layla to like him.
5. What quote does Layla's father invoke from John Adams?
(a) That people are meant to govern themselves.
(b) That he wishes he had more lives to give for his family.
(c) That revolution is necessary every 20 years.
(d) That every democracy commits suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does camp Mobius look like when Layla and her family arrive?
2. What does David suggest, that Layla is appalled by?
3. What is David’s father’s religion?
4. How long do Layla and her parents have to pack their things for relocation?
5. What does the Director expect camp Mobius to serve as?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)