|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-16, pages 131-174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Layla and Ayesha compare the camp fence to?
(a) The Berlin Wall.
(b) The Great Wall of China.
(c) The demilitarized zone between North and South Korea.
(d) America’s border wall with Mexico.
2. What role does Layla play for Ayesha and Soheil?
3. Whose prayer does Layla pray,while she is packing?
(a) Her Nanni.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her priest.
(d) Her mother.
4. Where do Layla and her parents disembark the train?
(a) Mojave Plains.
(c) In the middle of the desert.
5. What does David suggest, that Layla is appalled by?
(a) That she start a rebellion.
(b) That she seduce the guards to get information.
(c) That she take a gun from him.
(d) That she collaborate.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jake gives her a burner phone, where does Layla call David from?
2. What job was Layla's father fired from?
3. What does the guard tell Soheil to do?
4. What movie do Layla and Ayesha compare their situation to?
5. Where do Layla and Ayesha find seclusion to talk?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)