|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-32, pages 303-344 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Layla characterize the changes she sees in her parents?
(a) They are depressed and exhausted all the time.
(b) They seem older all the time.
(c) They have lost themselves.
(d) Their lights have gone out.
2. What hope does David offer Layla in the face of restrictions against Muslims?
(a) Businesses will close.
(b) People are fighting.
(c) Law enforcement will stop it.
(d) Petitions are circulating.
3. Where does Layla meet David for the first time?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the Hub.
(c) In a truck.
(d) In a tool shed.
4. What is David’s father’s religion?
5. What action does Jake tell Layla has been taken against the Secretary of War?
(a) He was assaulted.
(b) He was doxxed.
(c) He was shot at.
(d) He was kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Layla and her parents have to pack their things for relocation?
2. How does David address his previous conversation with Layla when he sees her again?
3. Who took the action against the Secretary of War?
4. What does Layla anticipate will happen after the fasting protest?
5. When Jake gives her a burner phone, where does Layla call David from?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)