|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22, pages 206-252.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jake get his tattoo design from?
(a) Basic training.
(b) A sailing trip.
(c) Biology class.
(d) A hiking trip with his mother.
2. What changes on the first morning after the fasting protest?
(a) A strict gag order is implemented.
(b) Punishments for minor offenses.
(c) Work assignments.
(d) Neighborhood groupings in the trailers.
3. How does Layla justify refusing to go along with the plan David suggests?
(a) Once a heart is sullied, it cannot be cleaned.
(b) It is not possible to remain innocent while serving evil.
(c) She would not be able to stomach taking such action.
(d) The heart does not forget its lies.
4. How does Layla characterize her experience of entering the camp?
5. What time does the Director say daily roll calls will take place, after the fasting protest?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What counter-accusation does Layla make, when the others accuse her of causing trouble?
2. What does Layla say is in the American grain?
3. What does camp Mobius look like when Layla and her family arrive?
4. How does Layla explain her injury to her parents?
5. How does the Director end the violence surrounding Noor’s arrest?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)