|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Bertrand Russell: A case of Logical Fiddlesticks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hemingway's home Finca Vigia?
(a) In Flordia.
(b) In Cuba.
(c) In Madrid Spain.
(d) On the island of Crete.
2. How many children did Shelley have?
(b) He had no children.
3. What was Shelley's nickname at school?
(a) The Poet Prophet.
(c) Baron Secrecy.
(d) The Eton atheist.
4. What is the name of the person, whom Ibsen based his character of Nora from A Doll's House on?
(a) Hilde Wangel.
(b) Kirste Holst.
(c) Miriam White.
(d) Laura Kieler.
5. What was the name of the US Ambassador that gave him a job to look out for German U-boats?
(a) Art Duran.
(b) Robert Jordan.
(c) Don Passos.
(d) Spruille braden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poem did Shelley dedicate to his first wife?
2. Which of the following is not a play penned by Ibsen?
3. What religion did Russell believe?
4. What caused Hemingway to lose interest in his affair with Jane Mason?
5. What country was Ibsen born in?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)