|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Troubled Conscience of Victor Gollancz.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Gollancz break with the Communist party?
2. What year did Brecht die?
3. What subject did Gollancz teach at Repton?
4. Which political party did Bertolt Brecht faithfully serve?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Nazi Party.
(c) The Nationalist Party.
(d) The Eastern Democratic Party.
5. What was Ibsen's first literary success?
(a) Hedda Gabler.
(b) A Doll's House.
(c) The Pretenders.
(d) The Wild Duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ibsen's last statement?
2. What is the name of Ibsen's acknowledged son?
3. How did Ibsen feel about dogs?
4. Why did Ibsen claim he liked to be around young women?
5. What award did Brecht win in 1922 for being the best young dramatist.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)