|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sails up the Hellespont to raid Thrace?
(a) Paris and his archers.
(b) King Agamemnon and his troops.
(c) Achilles and his battalion of Myrmidons.
(d) Hector and his army.
2. Which two warriors battle without gaining an advantage?
(a) Hector and Ajax.
(b) Paris and Deiphobus.
(c) Agamemnon and Priam.
(d) Achilles and Menelaus.
3. What signals that the royal siblings are safe?
(a) Their signatures on a scroll.
(b) A light at the temple of Athena.
(c) A piece of their clothing.
(d) A necklace.
4. What is sent back to the Greek camp to be sacrificed?
(a) Twelve noblemen.
(b) Two Trojan leaders.
(c) A thousand goats.
(d) The head of a lion.
5. Which character reunites with a daughter after a long time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are talking in the kitchen garden about marriage?
2. Who supposedly sent the dust storm?
3. Who are some of the Greek hero's victims?
4. Whose safety during the marriage ploy is at stake?
5. Who is the most scorned of Trojan warriors?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the Trojans break down the city walls?
2. Why is the child of Agamemnon sacrificed?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 19, what risk does Cassandra take?
4. How does Paris distract his opponent?
5. Which two brave warriors fight against each other on the battlefield equally?
6. What is Helen's plan to save Troy?
7. What is the story that Helenus tells his sibling?
8. Why does Cassandra choose to go to Hector's mansion instead of going straight to the temple of Athena?
9. What eventually happens to Helenus?
10. How does the Greek army respond to the death of Achilles?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)