|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs into the garden to weep as the battle rages?
2. Who shoots an arrow that renders the Greek hero vulnerable?
3. Who are some of the Greek hero's victims?
(a) King Agamemnon, Hector, and Menelaus.
(b) Coroebus, Pandarus, and Othronus.
(c) Paris, Helen, and Helenus.
(d) Cassandra, Odysseus, and Penelope.
4. Where do the Trojan citizens escape to hide?
(a) The underground passage.
(b) The caves in the hills.
(c) The temple of Athena.
(d) The ocean.
5. Who are some of the warriors hidden for a surprise attack?
(a) Odysseus, Ajax, and Menelaus.
(b) Achilles, Hector, and Priam.
(c) Paris, Helenus, and Cassandra.
(d) Deiphobus, Priam, and Hector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to save the warrior from bleeding to death?
2. Who ties a naked body to a chariot and drives around the city walls?
3. Who strikes a bargain to escape the fate of the Trojans?
4. Who is the character that is taunted into a duel?
5. Where is the new capital of Troy built?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Helen able to recognize Achilles?
2. Why do Priam and Polyxena go to the Greek camp?
3. How does Andromache try to calm herself?
4. Why do the Trojans break down the city walls?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 19, what risk does Cassandra take?
6. Describe the discussion in the Trojan kitchen garden as war begins.
7. Why does Hector miss the funeral of his child?
8. What is Helen's plan to save Troy?
9. What is the story that Helenus tells his sibling?
10. What must Helen do in order to survive?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)