|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most scorned of Trojan warriors?
(d) King Agamemnon.
2. Who is assisted by the heroic character to safety immediately?
3. What happens when the contest is halted?
(a) The two men exchange gifts and retire.
(b) The two men go to the tower to fight in secret.
(c) Paris attacks when the men are sleeping.
(d) Achilles attacks when the men are sleeping.
4. Which two warriors battle without gaining an advantage?
(a) Agamemnon and Priam.
(b) Paris and Deiphobus.
(c) Hector and Ajax.
(d) Achilles and Menelaus.
5. Which character reunites with a daughter after a long time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fate is unclear at the end of the story and has numerous different tales, ranging from going mad to leading a new dynasty and being murdered?
2. Which character will be the advocate for the Trojans to the Spartan king?
3. When do the two warriors retire from the field?
4. Who supposedly sent the dust storm?
5. Which character grants ten days of truce?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Helen survive after the war?
2. Which two brave warriors fight against each other on the battlefield equally?
3. Why do Priam and Polyxena go to the Greek camp?
4. What is Helen's plan to save Troy?
5. How does the Greek army respond to the death of Achilles?
6. How is Helen able to recognize Achilles?
7. Who are the only soldiers spared on the battlefield and why?
8. Why do the Trojans break down the city walls?
9. What does Achilles do that makes the Trojan women weep?
10. How does Paris distract his opponent?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)