|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 6, what is the decision-making process compared to?
(a) Choosing a favorite story.
(b) Choosing melons.
(c) Choosing clothing.
(d) Choosing beauty products.
2. Who does not notice the covert flirtation occurring at the king's dinner table?
3. Which character has thirteen suitors?
4. Who lies around the city steeped in blood in the dream?
(c) Slain warriors.
5. Who dismisses the visions saying no one will believe them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exerts a power over the queen that cannot be stopped?
2. Who inherits both a wife and a kingdom?
3. Who does not swear the oath of the suitors?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 5, with whom do the Trojans want to forge alliances?
5. Who sees the fleeing lovers at the temple of Aphrodite?
Short Essay Questions
1. In response to one twin's fearful vision, what does the other twin suggest as a plan of action?
2. What is the role played by Clytemnestra during the royal courtship?
3. What does Penelope notice about Odysseus?
4. What is the legend of Zeus and his progeny?
5. What is the reason that Menelaus gives for waging war with Troy?
6. What is the promise Paris says Aphrodite gave him?
7. Why will the suitors fight each other with vengeance?
8. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what is the dreadful vision that involves the Trojan prince?
9. In Part 1, Chapter 10, Helen meets Paris. Describe what she sees.
10. How does the public respond to the visionary character?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)