|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character that is taunted into a duel?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 10, which character appears cowardly?
3. Which character is recognizable by long hair and a dance of death?
4. Where do the Trojan citizens escape to hide?
(a) The temple of Athena.
(b) The caves in the hills.
(c) The underground passage.
(d) The ocean.
5. Who runs past sleeping servants in a royal mansion and sees soldiers stealthily emerging outside?
6. Which character avoids conflict with the Spartan king?
7. Who makes fun of the warrior that disappeared?
8. Who leaves behind a gift of a horse?
(a) Greek army.
9. Who are some of the Greek hero's victims?
(a) Paris, Helen, and Helenus.
(b) Coroebus, Pandarus, and Othronus.
(c) King Agamemnon, Hector, and Menelaus.
(d) Cassandra, Odysseus, and Penelope.
10. Who retires from battle?
11. Which characters scheme against the Greek warrior by playing upon his attraction to a young princess?
(a) Cassandra and Helen.
(b) Cassandra and Polyxena.
(c) Penelope and Helen.
(d) Helen and Polyxena.
12. Who runs into the garden to weep as the battle rages?
13. Which character takes ten years to finally return home?
14. Who is afraid of the gift that the Greeks left behind?
15. In the Author's Epilogue, who is the character who surprisingly returns to Sparta?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats a wound from a spear inflicted on a sibling?
2. Who plots to break his promise and enslave one of the women?
3. Which character describes what is contained inside the gift?
4. Who strips off the armor of the Greek warrior after slaying him in battle?
5. Who are some of the warriors hidden for a surprise attack?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)