|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character will be the advocate for the Trojans to the Spartan king?
2. Who makes fun of the warrior that disappeared?
3. Who strips off the armor of the Greek warrior after slaying him in battle?
4. Who is the girl desired by the king?
5. Who ties a naked body to a chariot and drives around the city walls?
6. Who became invincible by being dipped in the river Styx?
7. Which character symbolizes a different kind of power for women?
8. Who is happy to see the leader of the Trojan army is safe?
9. Who supposedly sent the dust storm?
10. In the Author's Epilogue, who is the character who surprisingly returns to Sparta?
11. Who emerges as a heroic character?
12. Which two warriors battle without gaining an advantage?
(a) Paris and Deiphobus.
(b) Agamemnon and Priam.
(c) Hector and Ajax.
(d) Achilles and Menelaus.
13. Which character must distract Menelaus in order to escape destruction?
14. Which character disappears when dust obscures vision of the field?
15. Which character is too young to take the oath?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character grants ten days of truce?
2. Who strikes a bargain to escape the fate of the Trojans?
3. Which characters argue over the spoils of war?
4. When do the two warriors retire from the field?
5. Which character cannot attend the ceremony for the stillborn child?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)