|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character swears allegiance to the Trojan family and even the Spartan queen?
2. Who has hairy arms?
3. Who sends a wedding gift of an Arabian mare?
4. Who spends a night with the angry Greek hero?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 4, what does the king do that reveals his wisdom?
(a) He teaches the young woman to commandeer a ship to escape.
(b) He is willing to compromise with his foes.
(c) He chooses not to wage war.
(d) He teaches the young woman to recognize, appreciate, and harness her beauty and its power over other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the Greek delegation in Part 2, Chapter 3?
2. Who retires from battle?
3. Who packs to leave despite objections from the nurse in Part 1, Chapter 12?
4. What is the thorny issue facing the father of the young woman who is being courted by many suitors?
5. Who is pleased by the arrival of the Spartan queen?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)