|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are some of the warriors hidden for a surprise attack?
(a) Paris, Helenus, and Cassandra.
(b) Achilles, Hector, and Priam.
(c) Deiphobus, Priam, and Hector.
(d) Odysseus, Ajax, and Menelaus.
2. Whose knowledge of the Greek hero's weakness leads to his defeat?
3. Which character must distract Menelaus in order to escape destruction?
4. What are the bitter choices facing the queen if she departs?
(a) She risks losing her child and also being caught by her husband.
(b) She loses her wealth.
(c) She would lose the beauty that she had become famous for.
(d) She could be killed.
5. Who shoots an arrow that renders the Greek hero vulnerable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character gives the bride advice to be happy with what she has received?
2. What symbolizes good fortune in Greek culture?
3. Who makes fun of the warrior that disappeared?
4. Who is deceptively led away to Aulis?
5. Which character is shunned by the royal family?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)