|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the visionary character shunned by others?
(a) This character drinks too much.
(b) This character has unhappy visions that turn out to be true.
(c) This character rambles and is scary in appearance.
(d) This character is diseased.
2. Which character cannot attend the ceremony for the stillborn child?
3. What is the theory of the twins' special gift?
(a) They could predict the future because they were protected in birth by a god.
(b) Apollo blessed them with visionary power.
(c) Their powers came alive when they were together.
(d) The twins fell asleep in Apollo's temple and were licked by sacred serpents.
4. Which character is too young to take the oath?
5. Who lies around the city steeped in blood in the dream?
(b) Slain warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is surprised by the reactions of the peasants when they climb aboard the golden chariot?
2. What happens when the contest is halted?
3. How long does the Greek warrior circle the city walls after the death of the Trojan prince?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 10, which character appears cowardly?
5. Who takes the palace treasury on to a ship?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)