|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character gives the bride advice to be happy with what she has received?
2. Who marries in Sparta in a wonderful ceremony?
(a) Odysseus and Penelope.
(b) Helen and Menelaus.
(c) Helen and Odysseus.
(d) Tyndareus and Penelope.
3. Who supposedly sent the dust storm?
4. What is the thorny issue facing the father of the young woman who is being courted by many suitors?
(a) Because of her obsessive charm, the young woman evokes jealousy and possessiveness in her suitors, who will then become enemies of whomever her father chooses as her husband.
(b) His daughter is cursed.
(c) His daughter is pregnant with the child of a suitor.
(d) He does not like any of the suitors.
5. Which characters argue over the spoils of war?
(a) Helenus and Odysseus.
(b) Agamemnon and Achilles.
(c) Paris and Hector.
(d) Agamemnon and Priam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character that is taunted into a duel?
2. Who is considered more intelligent than all the suitors combined?
3. Who packs to leave despite objections from the nurse in Part 1, Chapter 12?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 4, what does the king do that reveals his wisdom?
5. Who sees the fleeing lovers at the temple of Aphrodite?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)