|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sign Aphrodite sends?
(a) The news arrives that Agamemnon has died and the king has to leave to attend the funeral rites.
(b) The royal heir blesses the young lovers with a gift.
(c) The king of Sparta is wounded in battle, leaving the Trojan prince in charge.
(d) A child is born to the Spartan couple.
2. Who does not swear the oath of the suitors?
3. Who supposedly sent the dust storm?
4. What do the women do when there is a lull in the battle?
(a) They barricade themselves underground.
(b) They dance and celebrate.
(c) They learn how to fight.
(d) They wash linens and bathe in a snow-fed pool.
5. Who is promised to Menelaus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character runs to share a vision to a sibling?
2. Who dismisses the visions saying no one will believe them?
3. Who is pleased to have the Trojan prince stay?
4. Who tries to placate the head of the Trojan army?
5. Who is surprised by the reactions of the peasants when they climb aboard the golden chariot?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)