|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lies around the city steeped in blood in the dream?
(c) Slain warriors.
2. Which character is too young to take the oath?
3. What is the dream the visionary character has of the Trojan prince?
(a) The Trojan prince is seated cross-legged on cushions on a ship with a beautiful blonde woman playing a flute.
(b) The Trojan prince dies in a war.
(c) The Trojan prince is betrayed by a loved one.
(d) The Trojan prince fights and fails.
4. Who sends a wedding gift of an Arabian mare?
5. What are the bitter choices facing the queen if she departs?
(a) She would lose the beauty that she had become famous for.
(b) She could be killed.
(c) She risks losing her child and also being caught by her husband.
(d) She loses her wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to listen to the visionary character?
2. Who encourages the young woman to marry the younger brother of the King of Greece?
3. Which character notices a shifting mood in the Trojan warriors?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 4, what does the king do that reveals his wisdom?
5. Who is told by an oracle to sacrifice a daughter?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)