|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes fun of the warrior that disappeared?
2. Who dismisses the visions saying no one will believe them?
3. Who sails up the Hellespont to raid Thrace?
(a) King Agamemnon and his troops.
(b) Hector and his army.
(c) Achilles and his battalion of Myrmidons.
(d) Paris and his archers.
4. Who is the character who defeated the bull of Crete in combat and became famous?
5. What is the plan offered in the men's hall to choose the suitor?
(a) All suitors must promise to defend the king all their lives if they want to be considered.
(b) The man who can fight off all the other suitors single-handedly will win the hand of the bride.
(c) All the men who wish to be considered as suitors must swear oaths to protect the winner as blood brothers for the rest of their lives.
(d) All suitors must forsake all gambling and drinking forever if they want to be considered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is distraught about leaving a child behind?
2. Who predicts that the visionary princess will not have to wed?
3. Who is promised to Menelaus?
4. Who retires from battle?
5. Who are the characters who bring the ransom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)