|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story told about the birth of the Trojan prince?
(a) When the Trojan prince was born, his parents both were murdered and he was left an orphan.
(b) The Trojan prince was spirited away by demons and forced to live sequestered on an island till he was rescued as an adolescent.
(c) The Trojan prince was conceived in a lake and was the son of Zeus.
(d) The Trojan prince was left on a mountainside because of a dream his mother had of burning sticks and cared for by a shepherd until he returned to Troy and won the annual games and confessed his royal birth.
2. Who acts generously when the ransom is brought and deflects conflict?
3. What are the bitter choices facing the queen if she departs?
(a) She could be killed.
(b) She loses her wealth.
(c) She risks losing her child and also being caught by her husband.
(d) She would lose the beauty that she had become famous for.
4. What is the reason the Grecian king might consider going to war?
(a) To open trade negotiations.
(b) To defend their troops in Asia.
(c) To deflect criticism from his court.
(d) To stop paying double the price for goods on which Troy has levied taxes.
5. Who sacks the city of Sion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl desired by the king?
2. Who packs to leave despite objections from the nurse in Part 1, Chapter 12?
3. What location is built of rock and considered an impenetrable fortress?
4. Who leads the Greek delegation in Part 2, Chapter 3?
5. What is the reason the queen feels compelled to abandon her home?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)