|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told by an oracle to sacrifice a daughter?
(b) King Agamemnon.
2. Who becomes transformed from a demanding, nail-biting, impatient person to a graceful and alluring person?
(d) Servant girl.
3. Who is happy to see the leader of the Trojan army is safe?
4. What does Aphrodite apparently promise the Trojan prince?
(a) Aphrodite promises that the Trojan prince will be eternally youthful.
(b) If Aphrodite is made queen of Sparta, she will grant the Trojan prince anything he desires.
(c) Aphrodite promises the Trojan prince that he will win any war he fights.
(d) If Aphrodite becomes the winner of a contest among three goddesses, she will give Helen to the Trojan prince.
5. Who is this character that plays knucklebones with a cousin and does not want to give up childish things such as running down to see the new foal in the stable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered the child of Zeus?
2. Why is marriage considered so important?
3. Which character is shunned by the royal family?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 4, what does the king do that reveals his wisdom?
5. Who will come to negotiate the release of the Spartan queen?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)