|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the Greek delegation in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) Phoenician traders.
(b) King Nestor of Pylos.
2. Who is considered more intelligent than all the suitors combined?
3. What is the dream the visionary character has of the Trojan prince?
(a) The Trojan prince fights and fails.
(b) The Trojan prince is seated cross-legged on cushions on a ship with a beautiful blonde woman playing a flute.
(c) The Trojan prince is betrayed by a loved one.
(d) The Trojan prince dies in a war.
4. Who encourages the young woman to marry the younger brother of the King of Greece?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 5, who stalls making a decision on marriage by staging hunts instead?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 4, what is the pivotal act?
2. What is the reason the Grecian king might consider going to war?
3. Who is the character that is perceptive enough to notice a softening in the ship captain's attitude?
4. What location is built of rock and considered an impenetrable fortress?
5. What is the sign Aphrodite sends?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)