|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes transformed from a demanding, nail-biting, impatient person to a graceful and alluring person?
(a) Servant girl.
2. What is the plan offered in the men's hall to choose the suitor?
(a) All the men who wish to be considered as suitors must swear oaths to protect the winner as blood brothers for the rest of their lives.
(b) All suitors must promise to defend the king all their lives if they want to be considered.
(c) All suitors must forsake all gambling and drinking forever if they want to be considered.
(d) The man who can fight off all the other suitors single-handedly will win the hand of the bride.
3. Which character has thirteen suitors?
4. Who is promised to Menelaus?
5. Who is the character that is perceptive enough to notice a softening in the ship captain's attitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not swear the oath of the suitors?
2. Why is marriage considered so important?
3. Who is the character who defeated the bull of Crete in combat and became famous?
4. Who is considered more intelligent than all the suitors combined?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 6, what is the decision-making process compared to?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)