|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not swear the oath of the suitors?
2. What do the women do when there is a lull in the battle?
(a) They barricade themselves underground.
(b) They wash linens and bathe in a snow-fed pool.
(c) They learn how to fight.
(d) They dance and celebrate.
3. Who watches the armies gather the dead when a truce is called?
4. Which characters scheme against the Greek warrior by playing upon his attraction to a young princess?
(a) Cassandra and Helen.
(b) Cassandra and Polyxena.
(c) Helen and Polyxena.
(d) Penelope and Helen.
5. Who will come to negotiate the release of the Spartan queen?
(a) Hector, Cassandra, and Paris.
(b) Cassandra, Helenus, and Priam.
(c) Penelope, Odysseus, and Helen.
(d) Nestor, Odysseus, and Menelaus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the Greek camp to get the body of the slain warrior?
2. How long does the Greek warrior circle the city walls after the death of the Trojan prince?
3. Who refuses to watch the conflict because it is too painful to bear?
4. What are the bitter choices facing the queen if she departs?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 10, which character appears cowardly?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)