|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has thirteen suitors?
2. What is revealed about women in Greek society in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Women are considered objects of beauty and lack power over their own lives.
(b) Women marry younger men of their own choice.
(c) Women are deceitful and power-hungry.
(d) Women become slaves of their husbands.
3. What area is the gateway to Asia Minor?
4. Whose name means final battle?
5. Who is considered more intelligent than all the suitors combined?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered as beautiful as Aphrodite?
2. What is the name of the child born to the rulers of Sparta?
3. What does Aphrodite apparently promise the Trojan prince?
4. Where does Helen's sadness stem from?
5. Who is surprised by the reactions of the peasants when they climb aboard the golden chariot?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)