|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location is built of rock and considered an impenetrable fortress?
2. What is the name of the child born to the rulers of Sparta?
3. Who is surprised by the reactions of the peasants when they climb aboard the golden chariot?
4. Who has hairy arms?
5. Whose name means final battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is promised to Menelaus?
2. Who becomes transformed from a demanding, nail-biting, impatient person to a graceful and alluring person?
3. What does the act of growing a beard signify in Greek culture?
4. What does Aphrodite apparently promise the Trojan prince?
5. What is considered forbidden fruit?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)